Saturday 19 February 2011

When i will be this high ?



Now imma seventeen years old but my height as the boy seven years old haha. What should I do now? Is it necessary to eat nutritious food, what else? but I remain grateful for what God gives. He is the almighty and merciful creator. Short means cute haha. I don't care  I was short even though I was short I still have a lot of friends and they are all good. I thank God for giving me a very happy life in this world. Having a friend who can understand my feelings and helped me when I'm in trouble. I hope I will not waste life has given him and use the best possible.Life is only temporary so don't waste its. Make good as long as we are still on this earth. Remove the cloudy take that clear. Let that happen and do not repeat past mistakes that were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment