Thursday 17 March 2011

I hate you loser, I regret to known you and I never and ever forgive you. You smart of say the words, gave me a sweet word, promise me and also you want me to trust you. At first, I'll trust you, I looked into your eyes and what I saw that you're honestly with me. We belong together till 8 months, many fought happened to us. Actually, I could even stand and I'm sick with you. You've changed already, always scold me and didn' reply my message.

I've patient with you, i love you but our relation never be along. I've don't know what to say right now. He'll message he told me that if he didn't call or message me not mean he don't love but he busy right now have a tuition, activities at school and he no time to gave attention to me. I made my own decisions, I'll want us to break our relation because this relation no meaning to me and we always busy and no time to spend each other.

But in my heart, I felt hate to you with what you've done to me.
For God's sake, I'll hate you, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment